Saturday, December 24, 2011

Friendly Neighborhood Ramen Place

Moshi Koshi
Shaw Boulevard

The food was ok but definitely not as great as Ukokkei. I tried the Shio Butter Corn Ramen which was a bit on the salty side. The combination of the broth, butter, and corn was ok but I would prefer Miso Butter Corn still for the strong flavor. Sadly, they don't offer that. I did like the noodles and its texture. I also tried their Gyozas which I'm a bit picky with. I liked Ukokkei's Gyoza better. Moshi Koshi's was a bit "too veggie".

All in all, the place wasn't that bad. Service was good. And the chef was actually smiling. Something Ukokkei patrons like us are not used to. The best thing about this place is that it's literally steps away from my house. Perfect for that ramen craving.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails