- Surveys are not important. Don't let your decisions get affected by it. You are not wasting your vote if you vote for a candidate you really like even if you think he/she's gonna lose. Just pick who you really want and stick with it.
- The circle is not an egg. You don't really need a noontime show dance group to tell you to fully shade the circle now do you? Do not vote if you think you need the "bilog na hugis itlog" advice.
- You can vote "abstain" on any electoral position by leaving it blank. If you don't know who to vote in a specific position, don't just write the first name that you remember. This is not a fucking exam. This is not right minus wrong.
- You don't need to vote straight if you don't want to. The partylist voting DOES NOT work in our flawed government system. Don't force it.
- Cheating will be involved. It's like death and taxes. It's inevitable. Stop whining about it.
Review|Nillkin Microsoft Lumia 650 Hard Case
3 days ago