Sunday, September 05, 2010

We Want You!

September 4, 2010
Army Navy
Glorietta 5, Makati City

The burger was just ok. It's not something you would travel to great lengths for. I mean if you live in the area, this is awesome for the late night munchies. Other than that, I'd stick to my own friendly neighborhood burger joint for my stoner cravings.

The ice tea, on the other hand, is a different story. It is definitely one of a kind and nothing like I've tasted before. Freshly brewed Libertea Iced Tea which can quench the biggest thirsts. This, I would come back for because Army Navy is the only place that serves it exclusively.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree, i still prefer brother's burger. what i like ordering is their breakfast burrito. not exactly a real burrito but it's salty - with a hint of spice because of the sauce, greasy and satisfying. and i like the Libertea Iced Tea too

- ryan s

u8mypinkc00kies said...

i love army navy's burger naman :)

oliboy said...

don't get me wrong, it's not THAT bad. ok naman sya pero it's kinda far from my place and we have lotsa burger places nearer and better.

Related Posts with Thumbnails