- Surveys are not important. Don't let your decisions get affected by it. You are not wasting your vote if you vote for a candidate you really like even if you think he/she's gonna lose. Just pick who you really want and stick with it.
- The circle is not an egg. You don't really need a noontime show dance group to tell you to fully shade the circle now do you? Do not vote if you think you need the "bilog na hugis itlog" advice.
- You can vote "abstain" on any electoral position by leaving it blank. If you don't know who to vote in a specific position, don't just write the first name that you remember. This is not a fucking exam. This is not right minus wrong.
- You don't need to vote straight if you don't want to. The partylist voting DOES NOT work in our flawed government system. Don't force it.
- Cheating will be involved. It's like death and taxes. It's inevitable. Stop whining about it.
Friday, April 30, 2010
The Countdown Begins
10 days before the BEST PRESIDENT EVER gets out of office. It's voting season once again and I really pray that people vote wisely. I don't really care who you vote for since we're in a democracy but I will respect you better if you make an educated vote instead of a vote from your heart. Here are a few reminders though: