Sunday, August 30, 2009

Smash And Run

August 30, 2009
Greenhills
San Juan

Just got back from a good run around Greenhills for the Smash And Run sponsored by Sun Cellular together with Greenhills Shopping Center for the benefit of the St. John the Baptist Educational and Scholarship Foundation, Inc.

It was nice to see some Vmall tenants and GSC employees join the run but it would have been better if more people had registered. I had an unofficial time of 35 minutes 26 seconds for a 5k run and I'm glad I improved a little bit compared to the last race. The event could have been organized better but at least it was a change in scenery from the usual races at the Fort and UP Diliman.

I can't wait for the next race: the New Balance Power Run at the Fort on September 27, 2009. Hopefully, I'll improve my time once again. See you there! :)

2 comments:

princess_dyanie said...

ilan km yan? thanks thanks sa pag reply sa question ko hehe! see you sa sept 27! :)

oliboy said...

5k lang... no problem! yeah, see you sa new balance run! it's gonna be fun! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails