Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hong Kong Series: Chicken Soup

April 11, 2009
Eat Garden
Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong

We've all heard of Chicken and Waffles in the morning but to the Chinese, it's Chicken And Wanton. The best, and I'm not exaggerating, damn Chicken Soup I've ever tasted in my entire life. It's so good that I think it can actually cure not just the common cold, but plagues.

Words cannot describe this dish and you should go try it out for yourselves. I don't usually give out complete addresses because I believe that the best part of the whole dining experience is still the hunt but I will make an exception for this one. It's so good that I want you to experience it and not base everything on my redundant adjectives and inadequate descriptions.

You can find Eat Garden at Unit 46 UG China Hong Kong City Mall, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Hong Kong.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails