Monday, March 30, 2009

Men's Health 10K Miracle Run

March 29, 2009
Men's Health Miracle Run
UP Diliman

Participated in my first ever 10K run for the Tahanan Walang Hagdanan and finished around an hour and 23 minutes. Lousy time but not bad for a newbie I think. I guess I need a little more practice for this though. Well they said there were no winners and no loser anyway since all finishers will be donating Php200 each for the charity. I just received an email now that all the finishers raised over Php 240,000. The organizers lied when they said there were no winners because knowing I gave something back made me an instant winner.

Now I know why people are so addicted to this running thing... See you on the next run! :)

4 comments:

ALiNe said...

Naks... Nagpapakahealthy...hee hee

oliboy said...

opkors! :)

pero fun sya ah! tara!!! :)

princess_dyanie said...

keri lang ba yun na 10k kagad kahit first timer? baka 1k lang makaya ko ahehehe ;)

oliboy said...

kaya naman, pacing lang naman e... but i would start with 5k muna before moving on to 10k.

Related Posts with Thumbnails