Monday, March 30, 2009

Craig David Live In Manila 2009

March 27, 2009
Craig David Live In Manila 2009
Araneta Coliseum

I learned a pretty valuable lesson today: Charge! Could have used that bit of information though before the batteries of my camera died on me even before the concert started. I had to settle with my crappy cellphone camera for some of the pictures and the videos.

The concert was awesome but he could have sang more songs... I mean, he mentioned "Manila" (kissing ass to the audience) more than the number of songs he sang. Good thing he was an amazing singer and performer. We definitely enjoyed this one! Thanks for the seats love. I was just kidding about the nose-bleed/die-of-decompression-sickness seats thing! Hehehe! :)

Videos:
Craig David - Insomnia
Craig David - Walking Away

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails