Monday, February 23, 2009

My Birthday 2009 Thank You's

Thank you for all the people who greeted me on my birthday. Especially to Aileen for making my day extra special with lots of gifts and spending the entire day with me. Had a very fulfilling birthday this year because I decided to allot some of my birthday budget to buy some groceries for the orphans at White Cross. I think that that was what made my birthday extra special. I've had so many blessings come during the 31 years of my existence and being given the chance to share it with the less fortunate was one of the best birthday gifts ever. During the evening, we had a very intimate dinner with my family and barkada. Some had prior engagements so they couldn't make it which was sad but the night ended quite alright and we had loads of fun and good food.

10 comments:

aileen said...

aww you're welcome love. glad you enjoyed your special day. next year lots of gifts ulit? haha jk

oliboy said...

i think a macbook will suffice love... :)

princess_dyanie said...

wow ang sweet naman ni aileen (nakiki close hehe)!

bait bait! more blessings and more bdays to come! :)

ALiNe said...

Ahiya...Mwhehehehe! di kita na greet happy bday :D

oliboy said...

hahaha thanks dyanie! :)

oliboy said...

ahiya ka dyan?!? magkasing tanda lang tayo no! hahaha! better late than never alien but thanks! :)

fran =) said...

happy birthday oli!!!!!

oliboy said...

thanks frannywanny! :)

chrix said...

belated hapi beerday. may you have more beerday to come :P

oliboy said...

thanks chrix! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails