Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Everybody's Repeat

February 15, 2009
Everybody's Cafe
Angeles, Pampanga

This was my second time eating at Everybody's. A different branch but second time nonetheless. Hungry and armed with a better camera, the circumstances were perfect. Everything finally came into place. I just had to blog it in detail this time. Eloquence and drama aside, allow me to share my experience:

Morcon - A must try at Everybody's. This is one of their famous dishes. It should be, it's very very good.

Fried Chicharon Bulaklak - How can you go wrong with Fried Chicharon Bulaklak?!?

Camaro - Their number 1 dish in the restaurant. Apart from its exotic nature, it's one heck of a good dish. Adobo anything right? Yes, even crickets.

Stuffed Frog - I like this very much but if you're a little bit queesy about how it looks, you can just ask a friend to pick the legs for you and have a go at that. The stuffing is very nice but I myself prefer ONLY frog legs cooked Chinese-style.

Longanisa - Ordering longanisa in Pampanga is really a must. Typically, it's bought for pasalubong but we just had to taste it right there. Not surprisingly, the best longanisa I've tasted in quite a while.

Fried Lumpia -Call it sentimental value or whatever, I've loved fried lumpia ever since I had my first one at school when I was a little boy. I mean a jam-packed meal of protein, fat, and carbohydrates that can fit into my hand at only 5 pesos back then?!? First love, apparently, never dies...

Coming back to Everybody's hungry and ready made me realize why it's one of Pampanga treasures. A must-try on ANY Pampanga foodtrip.

2 comments:

Cza said...

Wow.. I'd try everything you posted except the crickets. Hehe. Stomach.Too.Weak. I've tried eating frogs though.. tastes like chicken for me. :) Nice post! Yumyum!

oliboy said...

you should try at least one small piece. it really just tastes like adobo. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails