Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Blogger's Block

Each blogger has his/her dry spells. This is mine. Haven't really been inspired to blog these days. I don't know why. I have one or two more restaurants ready for review and I can't seem to get myself to compose a single entry. It's not that I feel so lazy because, obviously, I posted this one but maybe my mind is just pumped full of medication that it's taking a long time to conjure up words and descriptions. A long time for the things I want to say to travel from my brain towards my typing fingers. Maybe I'm just lost. Honestly, sometimes I think of retiring from blogging. Or maybe I need to step away from it for a while. As they say: "Absence makes the heart go fonder" right? I hope this holds true though with blogging cause if it were any other case, this quote would be crap!

Hmm, what to do?

7 comments:

aileen said...

alam ko na kung pano ka magiging inspired ulit.. bilhin mo na yung macbook haha

oliboy said...

or manood ulit ng anthony bourdain/travel shows

cza said...

Oh.. I know the feeling. I gave myself 1-month off din before or more pa nga ata.. para lang mamiss ko ang blogging. Hahaha! :) I think I came back with a vengeance. :)) We'll miss your posts if you do decide to have a 'break', and for sure magaabang ako sa pagbabalik. hahaha! Cheer up!

ALiNe said...

Hahaha! Diba ganyan din feeling ko dati, actually until now... bahala na si batman!

Try mo nga bilhin yung macbook...lol!

princess_dyanie said...

cge mag break ka muna at mag bakasyon! dito lang kami maghihintay! ayun oh! hahaha! :P

mikky said...

take your time... :) happy chinese new year to you... :)

oliboy said...

thanks for all the support guys! i will definitely be back with a BANG!

Related Posts with Thumbnails