Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Too Busy To Even Think Of A Good Title

It's been 12 days since my last post and I would like to apologize for that. It's been really hectic and busy in the office these couple of days cause we're opening up a new retail store. I've been in and out of the office looking after the construction. To add to that, internet in the office has been way too slow and it keeps on fluctuating. I hate the internet connection in our country. Definitely sub par! Ranting about it will result to nothing so I just swallow it all. I also haven't been to new restaurants worthy to blog about lately and I miss it. I miss eating. I miss blogging. I miss my readers. Don't worry though, I'll just fix my world and return back to the blogsphere I love.

7 comments:

ALiNe said...

naks andrama...hahah!

oliboy said...

feeling maraming readers and fans no? hahaha!

the donG said...

no problem. we're just passing by once in a while. enjoy your job.

oliboy said...

thanks dong! :)

dyosa said...

we miss you too! don't worry, just like dong, i drop by your page once in a while. take care.

princess_dyanie said...

oo nga padaan daan kami at pasilip silip aheheheh :P

busy ba masyado? wala ba discount sa gibi jan? ahihihi ;P

oliboy said...

thanks dyosa and dyanie! i appreciate your continued support! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails