Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Good Ol' Days

October 16, 2008
Fazoli's
Eastwood City

I've been a corporate resident of Eastwood City and I've frequented the many restaurants and establishments within the area. I've seen restaurant changes and downfalls but one restaurant has always been my favorite. It apparently stood through the test of time and economic crisis. Fazoli's is the only Italian fast food in Eastwood City. Of course it isn't that great. It used to be ok. But now, quality has deteriorated to below average. I still love it though. It has a special place in my heart. We used to always eat here because they serve very filling meals and bottomless drinks. It reminds me also of the good ol' days working as a corporate slave. Don't get me wrong, I loved those times. The different people you meet and the sheer randomness of everyday life still brings a warm fuzzy feeling to my heart each time I reminisce about it.

Minestrone Soup

Chicken and Pesto Pasta Meal

Spaghetti with Meat Balls

Quality has deteriorated. Serving size has decreased. But I will always have fond memories of Fazoli's. I would definitely go back as long as they don't (knock on wood) close down first. I think they should introduce new food items and better the quality of their food.

2 comments:

princess_dyanie said...

bakit yata lahat ng serving sa resto ngayon ay lumiliit? hay mahal kasi ng bigas eh hahahah :P

btw, are u using a dslr na?

oliboy said...

oo nagtitipid na kasi mga restos e... ewan ko nga bakit e, nagmamahal tapos lumiliit instead na lumalaki! ang labo! hahaha!

yup, i'm using a canon eos 400d pero minsan pag di ko dala, canon ixus 75 gamit ko.

Related Posts with Thumbnails