Monday, October 20, 2008

Dive Acacia: The Opening

October 18-19, 2008
Acacia Resort and Dive Center
Mabini, Batangas

Went over at Acacia to be a part of its grand opening. Congrats Oli for your dream finally coming true! I saw my first shark during this weekend. Black-tip! Too bad I didn't bring my camera down to take a photo. First time to see so many jacks also! Awesome awesome dives and on the way back to the resort, we saw a big sea turtle playing on the surface of the water! And being with family, friends, good food, and fun - I don't know what else to ask for?

The rest of my underwater photos are at my Multiply.

4 comments:

Kiko said...

cool!

oliboy said...

diving's awesome! :)

the donG said...

wow! i just checked the photos in your multiply account. very beautiful.

i only saw a nudibranch once. those creatures are very colorful. i actually have a copy of national geographic magazine that featured those sea creatures.

oliboy said...

thanks man! nudis are awesome! and there are sooooo many species of nudis...

your pics are awesome too! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails