Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Gift Of Steak

June 16, 2008
Gaudi
Serendra, Taguig

Aileen brought me to this place and told me I should try the steak here. What other perfect gift is there than steak?

People, I don't have to review this. Go to Gaudi and order this: The Chuletón Villagodio (Certified Angus Beef prime rib grilled according to methods of Villagodio). Order this and nothing else... The price is at Php 2,744/kg but DEFINITELY worth it! A "meat" experience you will never forget! I promise! :) Instead of going to Malcolm's, go to Gaudi instead for some awesome 1kg melt-in-your-mouth steak!!!

Note: The last picture is the steak's fat, deep fried... You can ask it to be fried until crisp or cook it yourself together with the rest of the steak. Any which way, it's GOOD! :)

(Thanks Din for dinner and dessert! Happy Birthday!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails