Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Bestfriend's Homecoming

April 17, 2008

After almost 3 years, my bestfriend Lal was back in town for a couple of weeks so our college barkada (incomplete, as usual) met up at Amici for some dinner. We all missed Lal and did a lot of catching up. We did some reminiscing about our very "colorful" college days. Looking back at how we were back then and how our lives have been very different after almost 10 years of knowing each other. Being with the college barkada has always been a breath of fresh-air from each of our busy lives. Lal went back to Texas last April 20 and I miss her already! I've never really realized how much I missed my bestfriend after all these years, until now...

Take care of yourself always Lal! Come back soon (Pat's wedding, hopefully)! Love you! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails