Friday, April 25, 2008

Cakes Are Hell-bound

April 19, 2008
Classic Confections
Greenbelt 5, Makati City

Cakes are sinful. Sinners are hell-bound. Therefore, cakes are hell-bound.

Well in that case, buy me ticket to hell because I love these cakes!

The cakes in Classic Confections are indeed sinful but believe me when I tell you that they are absolutely and unequivocally well worth it! Here are some of the cakes we sampled and this time, they definitely taste as good as they look: (and yeah, this is actually arranged by order of "yummy-ness")

Chocolate Cake
I was expecting a much more moist chocolate cake than this. It was too sweet for my taste. This was the least of my favorite but it WAS yummy!

Mocha Sans rival
The cake had a mocha-icing and the bitterness of the mocha blended well with the sweetness of the sans rival center. The texture of the cake itself was really nice and it was not soggy.

Double Chocolate Mousse
Now this was my personal order. I am quite biased with this one since I was the one who made the choice. It's a good thing though that it was also very very good. The milk chocolate crust over the chocolate mousse was so good. The sweetness was just right. My only regret is that I should have ordered more!

Nono's Chocolate Oblivion
The cake was really good. The texture of the cake was what made this one of the best. The softness of the inside mixed with the crispiness of the crust was an unforgettable experience. It gave a little bite to the rather sponginess of the cake itself.

Cheesecake
This was the cake that was my absolute favorite among the 5 that we tried. The cheesecake was very creamy and you can really tell that it was made with the finest ingredients.

3 comments:

Jen Tan said...

hey Kras!!!!!!!! I loke Nono's Chocolate Oblivion...to die for nga =)

I miss you boo!!!!!!!!

oliboy said...

dapat kasama ka namin kaso wala kang kwenta e! boo ka, boo! hahaha!

Jen Tan said...

krass....i didn't know...i didn't know =( kailan eto nangyari????

Related Posts with Thumbnails