Saturday, March 29, 2008

Injury Update

Got my cast off and underwent a couple of stretching/walking exercises. I'm still having a hard time walking and it hurts a bit. Maybe I'll take the pain until it goes away but if it doesn't, I'll go back to the doctor and ask for maybe a boot cast. I hope the pain is just temporary though, the therapist told me it was normal since I didn't get to walk on the right leg for almost two months so the leg is kinda getting used to the body's weight again (and I gained a hefty sum of weight I believe which is NOT making things any easier).

I really want my leg to feel better and be able to walk normally. But, I know that I should take it slowly and quite literally, one step at a time...

2 comments:

ALiNe said...

YAY! ;-) congratz!

oliboy said...

not a hundred percent but getting there! thanks aline! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails