Thursday, March 13, 2008

All But Wrong Timing

Tic-Toc-Tic-Toc! Life is all about right timings. Like in love, sometimes people don't end up together because they weren't together at the right time. Maybe a tad too early or maybe a bit too late. Too young to be in love sometimes and too married to fall in love with the right one. All about timing!

Been quite down lately because of my injury (see previous post) and visiting the doctor didn't change what I was feeling. Doctor said that in two weeks (March 26) I'll be able to walk again without the cast. Wrong timing: I'll be going to Japan next week, exactly a week before. I was a bit relieved when I heard that and tried to look on the bright side like I always do in crappy situations. Then he said, before I could go and be sporty, I need a couple of weeks more... 6 more weeks of physical therapy to be exact! Bummer! Again, wrong timing: Oli's inviting me to a dive end of March, my sisters are planning a Cagayan De Oro trip early April, AND I'll miss the Labor Day weekend from May 1 to 4 for cheap flights to Legaspi or Laoag (Cebu Pacific)! All about timing!

There is a good part in this blog though: the fact that I learned how to surf before my injury was great timing! So I guess, this summer will not at all be a zero... and maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to salvage what's left of the summer season when I completely heal my damned leg! Like the song goes: Time is on my side... yes it is! Really, I hope it is...

5 comments:

ALiNe said...

Awwww... Don't worry it's just temporary... you should be enjoying it instead... It'll heal soon...


Pasalubong :P

Jennifer said...

bespren! are you back in the philippines? how's your leg? hope it's a lot better... labas tayo this week!

oliboy said...

aline:

yup yup! removing it this week! i'll be walking with both legs soon!

dito sakin pasalubong mo, how do i give it to you? hahaha!

oliboy said...

jench:

bespren! yup, i'm back! it's doing much better! tatanggalin na cast this coming wednesday... yup, labas tayo soon if i'm normal na! :)

ALiNe said...

Oliboy - Fedex or LBC...haha! Lolz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails