Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Tracks Of My Tears

"People say I'm the life of the party
Cause I tell a joke or two
Although I might be laughing loud and hearty
Deep inside I'm blue"
- Go West, Tracks Of My Tears

Funny how we hide our true feelings from people. You know, like most comedians are truly serious in real-life. Their act is just a mask to cover up what they really feel, trying to turn a negative into something positive or use their miseries and turn them into something to laugh about. Being humans, we tend to mask our real feelings with laughter. Laughter is, infact, the best medicine. It can help you get through life's hardships and hurts with a smile. But still it remains, how do you mend something already broken by covering it? Is it even healthy to do that? I don't know, I guess I'll find it out next time...

2 comments:

ALiNe said...

You just have to move on.. pick up the pieces and live again and be happy.

oliboy said...

hahaha! thanks! i am i am! one step at a time... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails