Sunday, November 04, 2007

Dive Acacia: Underwater Case 101

November 2-4, 2007
Oli's Resort (Acacia)
Anilao, Batangas

Stayed at Oli's resort (can't get enough of it) again. This was the first time I was able to actually use my underwater case. It worked beautifully! Next thing I need to do is get more experience so I can perfect my underwater photographs with the right settings. You know what they say: "practice (indeed) makes perfect". Nudis (Sea Slugs) are the easiest to subject since they don't move. Clownfishes are the most difficult since they get so agitated when you get close to their anemone home. Thank's to Oli for yet another great diving weekend (and for the sunset photo tips). Sorry, next time my underwater pics will be better... I promise!

Other pics found here!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails