Friday, October 05, 2007

Desperate Senator?

When asked about the Desperate Housewives issue:
"I am mortally offended by the statement because it betrayed the racial prejudice and denigrates the excellent performance of world-class Filipino doctors in the US," said Senator Miriam Santiago, whose sister is a doctor working in Los Angeles.

Weren't she the one who said that the CHINESE were the ones who invented corruption?!? Isn't that also a "racial slur"? Kinda Ironic, huh? I wonder why is Miriam so vocal/KSP nowadays? Is she running for any presidential seat (AGAIN)?!? I mean I admire Miriam Santiago's genius and I love her quick thinking, but it apears that her quick thinking ability goes straight to mouth...

Think first before you talk Miriam, it's just a waste of your talent if you don't...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails