Friday, August 11, 2006

Burger Mission

It has been a long time since I wrote in my blog... My schedule recently opened up and now I can put another entry: I have a new mission and I hope you guys can help, I'm in search for the PHILIPPINES best hamburger... This idea came up when I was browsing the television and came across Oprah's talkshow. The episode was I think, "The Best Burger in America Discovered!" and her friend Gayle was in search of the best burger in America and it got me thinking... The Philippines offers a lot of delicacies and fantastic foods but the best burger? Hmm... So here's my new mission: To find the best burger in the Philippines! I guess this includes "American-themed" restaurants like TGIF, Bennigans, etc. Ideas and suggestions are welcome! Just leave a comment below and I'll check out the burger for you! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails