Monday, October 10, 2005

Movie Critique: The 40 Year Old Virgin

It's been more than a month now since I watched my last movie. I'm not used to this since I love movies and I make it a point to watch one once a new week starts and a new movie screening begins. Last night, I wanted to watch The 40 Year Old Virgin with Dang but she wasn't available (as usual) so I went with my sisters Steph and Nikki. The movie stars Steve Carell and it's about this nerdy guy who haven't had sex his entire life. The film is hilarious and Steve Carell is a really funny guy. I was laughing my heart out when he underwent his very first body hair waxing. This is great movie to watch if you want a good laugh. Given these past few days, I believe I needed this laughtrip.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails