Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Sleep-Deprived Ramblings

Audio: Office Radio (We Belong Together - Mariah Carey)
Emotion: Sleepy

Haven't been getting that much sleep these past few days... usually get to bed early but because of TV, I get to sleep later than I would have hoped... Don't get me wrong, I love watching TV, the only thing I hate is when I do get to sleep, I wake up in the middle of the night for no reason at all... I don't know why this happens, I just hate how it feels... It's bad enough you can't sleep at the right time but waking up in the middle of your beauty rest is just hell! More Valiums please??? Hey I realized something... I haven't been dreaming anything for sometime now... I think when you get older, you lose a little of the dreaming part of your brain... why is that? Is it because some of your dreams are realized??? Is it because you lack the ability to imagine when you get a bit older??? I think children dream more than adults because children look forward to the future while adults tend to look back to the past...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails