Saturday, September 03, 2005

Movie Critique: The Longest Yard (2005)

Just watched The Longest Yard with my sisters (Cat and Nikki)... This is a remake of the 1974 original which starred Burt Reynolds (who is in the 2005 version as well and is playing Coach Nate Scarborough)... his original role as Paul Crewe is now played by Adam Sandler... The movie a very simple and entertaining movie where you don't need that much brain to analyze with (as it was intended to be)... There were many funny scenes in the film which I won't tell you guys here and ask you to go watch it yourselves to find out... Watch out for Rob Schneider cause that is when I really laughed my ass off... Many wrestlers were also in the movie like Stone Cold, Goldberg, and Kevin Nash, they were really funny since they weren't afraid to act dumb for the sake of comedy... Watch out for Kevin Nash, he was actually the funniest one amongst the wrestlers... All in all, the film was a very entertaining movie to see... If you need some time off from problems and heavy thinking, this is the movie to watch... It was a good remake in my opinion and would probably get it on DVD for my collection... Oh yeah, only negative thing here: NELLY... (I hate that guy!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails