Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Bonding Session

Audio: Office Radio (Am too embarrassed to tell you guys which song)
Emotion: Kinda Refreshed

After culinary classes yesterday, I went straight home since Dang didn't want to see each other (so what's new)... Don't wanna talk about that here so ANYWAY... Jench, my besfriend since highschool sent me an SMS and wanted to have a bonding session... It's been a long time since we had one of those so I was really excited. So I went home first and took a little nap, I woke up at around 8:30pm and fetched Jench at around 9:00pm... (wait up, need to go to the bathroom)

I'm back!!! Now going back, we really had a great time bonding... we talked about the recent events in our lives and other changes in our lives since the last time we talked... I really miss bonding with Jench... She's one of the bestest friends I have and I'm so lucky to have her... Thanks Jench for listening and for all the advices... Until the next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails